And so my new blog is born. After a long time. I like to write a lot, there was a time when my blog had an entry everyday. Then i got busy and lost it. But i still wrote and numerous word files are stored on my laptop as drafts. I am not going to publish them (because most of it is interesting only to me and just jabber).
| Dalian Friendship Square |
Exactly one year back i decided to move to China and took up a job here. I have lived in China and traveled around for the last year. I spent most of my time in Dalian and would like to present this blog as an introduction to people who are planning to come here. Before i moved here, i had minimal info about the city and its people. The expat blogs were not very useful and other information was in Chinese. So i had less info than what i would have liked to. I am planning to have this as a traveler's blog. Dalian is a beautiful city, the people are beautiful and there are lot of things to see and do. I have lived here for the last one year and as a foreigner living in China, i still see and learn something new everyday. This city is laid back, you have many things to do. Beaches, Mountains, Snow, Countryside greens? What else would you need.
Hey Bhaiya..What happened to this..?? Abandoned project..??
ReplyDeleteYou know I love the fact that how we similar we are deep down..:)